Sorry, nothing in cart.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via registration, payment, or other direct contact from you. We use this information to place your order, validate it against your payment method, and ship your order. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. postal service to ship an order.
We may contact you via email or telephone to discuss an issue with your order. We will never contact you via telephone with any type of advertisement or to request your password. We value that everyone appreciates the least spam possible, so we rarely ever use email to send you promotional offers or discounts – we will inform you via social media or our website when we have sales.
While you visit our site, we track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
Credit card information is collected and encrypted by our eCommerce solution. CLS Sportswear personnel or any of its IT administrators do not have the capability to view credit card data. This information is encrypted with the highest form of security and once the transaction is successful this encrypted information is entirely erased from our system.
If you ever encounter an issue with a forgotten password and are unable to perform a password reset through the automated “Forget password?” link, you will need to contact us via email and we will assign a temporary password which you must change.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Additionally, we added extra security measures such as a ‘capcha’ field to verify it is a human logging on and not an automated program attempting to hack our website or your account.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us and your selected payment method in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, shipping or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.